Palladium has partnered with Quicktext, a leading AI and Big Data solutions provider in the hospitality industry, to transform lead generation and revenue optimization. As a prominent Spanish hotel chain under Grupo Empresas Matutes (GEM), overseeing operations across six countries and 36 hotels, Palladium implemented Quicktext’s Velma virtual assistant to provide guests with round-the-clock multilingual booking services and instant responses.
The collaboration with Quicktext has elevated the quality of personalized guest communication, unlocking new revenue opportunities for Palladium. By efficiently redirecting requests that would typically require individual attention to their service hotline, Palladium ensures a seamless and personalized guest experience.
Top 3 Core Objectives
- Palladium aims to streamline repetitive tasks, enhance customer service, and increase direct sales. Quicktext’s tools are employed for automated data processing, faster analytics, and reduced manual workload. Virtual assistants manage routine FAQs, optimizing AI efficiency and eliminating the need for round-the-clock human support.
- Enhancing Direct Sales: Quicktext was used to manage inquiries across multiple hotels, providing alternatives with similar features in case of unavailability. This significantly reduced abandonment rates and enhanced conversion rates.
- Boosting Conversion Rates: Quicktext initiated guest interactions by gathering preferences, creating customized booking experiences, offering instant support, and guiding direct bookings while maintaining guest engagement.
Corporate Digital & MadTech Director Toni Andujar emphasized the importance of AI assistant success, highlighting the need for robust algorithms, a quality knowledge base, and deep industry understanding. The success of Velma and the Quicktext team lies in deploying high-quality autonomous customer service communication channels and lead generation.
- Over 120,000 conversations generated in the current year.
- More than 16,000 leads produced, resulting in revenue exceeding 1 million euros.
- Velma handled inquiries across a spectrum of over 1,600 data points, covering various topics and reducing non-commercial calls from 35% to approximately 23%.
- Significant alleviation of administrative workload due to improved automation and efficiency.
The success of the collaboration between Palladium and Quicktext showcases the potential of AI-driven solutions in revolutionizing customer service, lead generation, and revenue optimization within the hospitality industry.